Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MomMatch.com

My daughter Erin came up to visit this past weekend and we saw her for a few minutes. Well, actually she spent the entire day with me on Friday - shopping of course! And eating sushi for lunch, which was wonderful.
She got to catch up with her old friends up here and created some drama because some boy thinks she's all that, and his girlfriend found out that Erin was here and was following him and all his friends around to make sure he didn't see Erin but they were very sneaky and all got to hang out together at Sweet Carolines.......oh god, now I remember what it's like to have her around. Love her, but it sure is nice to have the house to ourselves again so we can run around naked - just kidding!
Anyway, she has a new boyfriend in Tampa and was so excited to return. He sounds okay, but I'm still on the lookout for the perfect guy for her. So today when I'm reading the Border Collie Boards, someone mentions a new sheep shearer in VA and I go to his webpage and there he is. The perfect guy for us....I mean her. But wouldn't that be perfect? She'd get a really nice guy (so say people who have met him) and I'd get someone to help with my sheep! I'm a genius.
Here's his website - for those of you who need a shearer. Just don't marry him off to your daughters though - I call first dibs.
http://www.lordwillinshearin.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. you know you wish i still lived at home :) and...the running around naked part...i think i just threw up. looooooove you