Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You're so vain


Daughter Erin lives in Tampa (she's visiting this weekend - yeah!), so we sometimes email each other during the day from work. Today's email made me laugh.
Erin: "i have a boooooooyfriend :)"
Me: "Who? "
Erin: "jason :) the one i told you about that i went on a date with a couple weeks ago....oh he is very smitten :) "

Methinks shethinks alot of herself :)
Later today I sent her this - saying that I googled her new boyfriend and found his picture - just to bring her down a few notches......

2 comments:

Robin French said...

Hey Deb - Just found your blog, will have to do some reading and catch up! Blogging is kind of fun, isn't it?

Debbie P said...

yep - even though I lead a pretty boring life, my friends and family might enjoy reading about some of the stupid things that I do. I love reading other people's blogs too!