Monday, May 5, 2008

wtf

My thirty something niece was diagnosed with a primary brain tumor several months ago. She and her husband have 2 little ones, the oldest just started kindergarten this past year I think. I'm on a list to get periodic updates written by her loving husband Larry. Just last week he shared that Miche is not going to continue with her chemo and they have entered hospice care.
Miche and Larry are very strong in their faith and have a strong support system of friends and family who also have a strong faith in God.
It is so special and wonderful that they are accepting this as Gods plan. But she is so young and she has those 2 little ones to raise, and I keep asking myself "What the hell is God thinking?".
Keep strong, keep the faith Miche. Your Aunt Debbie.

No comments: