Friday, October 10, 2008

Everyone is a critic

Last night I had the song Instant Karma in my head (it's on my IPOD) and was singing it while getting ready to go to bed. Heather had jumped up on our bed, acting like she belonged there and maybe we wouldn't notice her and she'd get a night of being a very special border collie who gets to sleep with her humans. But that doesn't happen in our house because Andre and I LIKE OUR SPACE IN OUR KING SIZED BED.
Anyway, as I was singing, she was lying on the bed, wagging her tail like a good little music critic suck up. It didn't matter that I couldn't remember the words or that I was out of tune. But then Andre comes in and says "You are scaring me". I asked him if it was because I sounded eerily like John Lennon. He said "Ummm, no". Guess I should keep my day job after all.

No comments: