This is a great cucumber recipe. We have way more cucumbers than we can eat, so I made this and brought it to some friends this weekend for a side dish. They loved it too. Now I’m looking for a recipe for cucumber soup…..
Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe #116236
This is the best way to use up garden cucumbers. Cook time is the chill time.
1¼ hours | 15 min prep
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 4 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
• 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together sour cream, sugar, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper.
2. In a separate large mixing bowl, toss together cucumbers and onions.
3. Pour sour cream mixture over top and mix together.
4. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
© 2009 Recipezaar. All Rights Reserved. http://www.recipezaar.com
A Slightly Different Chapter
3 years ago