Thursday, June 12, 2008

temptations

Why did Andre buy those Suzy-Q's? Why did he "hide" them in the cupboard that I always open for one reason or another? He could have at least put them in the garage, in the tool box that he knows I never look into.
Okay - I normally wouldn't be tempted by those nasty snacks, but last night I was on the hunt for something, and I didn't know what I wanted. I found those evil treats and decided to try one. Good thing was that 2 bites into it I almost got sick. They were really awful - I think I could taste the preservatives. So I tossed the rest.
And today is WEIGH IN at WW. I'm going even though I've haven't kept very good track this week. Even if I've gained a pound or two, I'll go back next week and the next week, and every week until I reach my goal. I'm determined this time.
10 pounds so far.

3 comments:

Robin French said...

You go girl! WW rocks, i've lost 25 pounds since january. Funny how many herdin' girls around here are WW-ing.

Debbie P said...

I was totally inspired recently when I saw Debbie J. She has lost 71 lbs on WW and it a little hottie now!

Robin French said...

Wow!