Friday, August 22, 2008

STOP!!!

Can the world please stop just for a minute so I can catch my breath……PLEASE?

Life has been hitting me hard lately, and just when I think I can deal with and handle one situation, something else comes along to knock me on my ass.

This is one of those times that I need to sit back and realize that things aren’t really that bad in my life. No war or famine to deal with here, so I just need to put things in perspective.

Yeah, cancer sucks and it sometimes takes away people we love, but I really believe I’ll see them again.

And a current health issue with one of my dogs can be dealt with. I don’t want to see any of my animals sick, but I have the resources to take them to professionals who can hopefully make them better. (ummm…..Hello God?…..those resources, i.e. money, moola, credit cards…..are getting a little tight so can you please keep the rest of us healthy for right now?)

No comments: