Friday, August 1, 2008

ipod for dummies


I just bought this - me who barely uses a cell phone, and have never figured out how to get my messages off of it! My current job is testing software and I was a programmer for 20 years but the last few years I've become an old fogey when it comes to new gadgets and being "connected". So this is my first IPOD and I get the latest fancy one for some reason (Ipod Touch). Now I need to find someone to help me figure it out. My first question - how do you adjust the volume?????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you JUST became an old fogey? HAHA just kidding, love you mommy

Anonymous said...

wait...don't figure it out, just send it to me and i'll try to figure it out for you :)

Debbie P said...

hey there sweetie. I'm finally figuring it out, so I guess I'll keep it. And NOW we're getting high speed satellite internet. They are installing it today.....
bah-bye dial-up!